Made in Vermont by the outstanding craftsmen at J.K. Adams, the black walnut tasting board is as elegant as it is striking. Serve your favorite cheeses and charcuterie on this dazzling piece.
- Do not allow wood to soak in water
- Wash quickly in warm soapy water and dry immediately
- Do not put wood in dishwasher or microwave
- Avoid extreme temperatures
- Oil frequently with mineral oil
About the Artist
It all started with an a-ha moment in 2004 at the founder Nora’s pottery shop outside Chicago, Illinois. Realizing the power of simplicity, Nora was inspired to create a neutral platter and colorful minis that interchanged through all of life’s seasons and occasions. Two years later, Nora’s brother Jon became her business partner, giving the company the balance of creativity and development needed for success.
Family remains the core of their business: each member of the ora fleming team is connected through life’s circle of family and friends.